Lonely Boy l The Black Keys
When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
That’s because it was fun for baby boomers and they basically gave us this impression it would always be like that, but then they ruined the economy.
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : relationship status?
- ಠ_ಠ: what is your biggest pet peeve?
- (ಥ_ಥ): finish this: i hate it when...
- ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: what is your favorite animal?
- (☞ﾟヮﾟ)☞ ☜(ﾟヮﾟ☜): who is someone you can tell everything to?
- (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ: are you a hugger?
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ: besides tumblr, do you have any other social media?
- ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿?: how old are you?
- (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻: what are your thoughts on school?
- | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ): favorite tv show?
- (ง'̀-'́)ง: are you okay?
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧: sexual orientation?
- ┬┴┬┴┤(･_├┬┴┬┴: are you a people person or a loner?
- ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): do you have any siblings?
- ಠ╭╮ಠ: have you ever self harmed?
- (づ￣ ³￣)づ: have you ever been in love?
- (☞ﾟ∀ﾟ)☞: would you rather be hugged by a bunny or kissed by a doe?
- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻: how do you let your anger out?
- ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ: are you active?
- ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪: what are your favorite band(s)/artist(s)?
- （╯°□°）╯︵(\ .o.)\: who is your least favorite person?
- ♥‿♥: tell us about your crush!
- ◔̯◔: what time is it?
- ◕‿◕: what is your guilty pleasure?
- ◔ ⌣ ◔: are you a virgin?
if people i know online met me in person they’d be surprised by several things like
- my height
- my voice
- exactly how annoying i can be
No Sven, we're not going back. She's with her true love.Best One Yet
I love these transitional gifs
BEST ONE YET
I don’t know about other English-speaking cultures, but in Britain thick means dim, slow, a bit stupid. So I quite like the fact that the video for Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines features his surname as a hashtag in giant red letters. It’s like he’s misspelling an insult to himself. Flashing up #THICKE on the screen, he might as well include #STUPIDE #MORONE #IDIOTE #BRAINLESSE WANKERE
I READ ALL OVER THOSE WORDS IN A FRENCH ACCENT
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
cybersyncing said: ok but hear me out: The Hobbit where everything is the same except Bilbo has the personality of Martin Freeman
The next time a guy complains about being friendzoned, send him this picture.
I will never get tired of this picture
“A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, eleven o’clock. Harry looked behind him and saw a wrought-iron archway where the barrier had been, with the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters on it.
Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every color wound here and there between their legs. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.”Happy September 1st, y’all!
everything’s so funny when u use the wrong measurement:
- 5 gallons of homework
- mouthful of lint
- 20 degrees of facial oil
- 7 pints of china
- handful of fergi
- 60 mph of dad
Best. Cliffhanger. Resolution. Ever.
You know the words.
You’ve seen it at least 5 times.
ONCE THE DRUMS CAME IN I HIT REBLOG.
literally my reaction.
I got this song stuck in my head a few weeks ago at work and was walking around humming it all day and I’m pretty sure my boss thinks I’m completely insane.
I get it as soon as I hear that little “wooww” at the beginning
IT’S FUCKING SEPTEMBER.